(Insert old photo that has no relevance to the list)
1. When i was in nursery i broke my arm falling off monkey bars.
2. I study medicine at university.
3. I hate mushrooms.
4. I have a younger sister and a younger brother.
5. I was born in London and lived there till i was 6.
6. I used to play piano and quit just a few months before my grade 5 exam.
7. I have trypophobia. Looking at repeated patterns of circles makes me feel genuinely sick.
8. I love to read, its like an insight into a completely different world.
9. I am a big football fan and go and watch Bradford City as often as i can with my dad.
10. One of my favourite places to visit is the Scilly Isles. Ive been 3 times with my family and its always so peaceful and relaxed.
11. Making lists helps me feel more organised, i tend to forget things otherwise.
12. I dont understand the appeal of tea or coffee..
13. The furthest i have ever travelled is Hamilton Island, off the coast of Australia.
14. My pet hate is dirty bathrooms/showers!
15. I became pescetarian when i was 8 and vegetarian when i was about 11. Still going strong.
16. One of the most important things for me is family. If i had a choice i would rather be a mum than have a job. (Is that going a bit far?)
17. I love listening to music and used to go to local gigs several times a month.
18. I have dislocated my shoulder several times that i can now do it to myself (party trick).
19. I find long journeys by myself really relaxing.
20. Im not sure i could live without gnocchi and pesto.