an evening of cricket

Thursday 26 August 2010

Something you probably didnt know about me, seeing as this blog has only been going two days, is that i am a keen cricket enthusiast. I am part of a small club, work down there on weekends and play for the womens team. Admittedly i'm not that good but i really enjoy it. Played a game tonight - i wont bore you with all the details - but we lost. However travelling inot the high hills of Queensbury wasnt a waste since we saw this magnificent sunset.


The quality isnt that good but i only have a small digital Nikon Coolpix S3000 to take my pictures on. I really did love the way that it came down right behind the wind turbines though, magical!

ps. i would have posted this last night except im having computer problems, may need to take it somewhere to be fixed if it doesnt speed up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)