Used to get it in your fishnets, now you only get it in your nightdress

Friday 18 February 2011

Tights - Sainsburys, Dress - New Look, Hoody - Superdry

I took these after college and had put my hair up for work, its not a pretty sight..
But i like this outfit at the moment. I find that tights and a dress is really one of the comfiest outfits that you can wear. And it looks way more attractive than sweatpants for college (although i do like the idea of a cosy day in a pair of sweats.)
I am going to London tomorrow until tuesday, so probably won't post until i get back. But that doesnt make much of a difference seeing as i am not really posting regularly lately. That will change! I will be posting on twitter whilst im away though so follow me here. We are hitting Portobello Market tomorrow, near to where i used to live, the V&A on monday and not sure what we are doing the rest of the time.
Hope everyone has a good half term.

10 comments :

  1. I love this dress :) so cute.

    stcymargaret.blogspot.com
    remember to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress!
    I must definitely have to agree with you on how comfortable dress and tights are! I wear them almost everyday :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tights and dresses are really comfy, you certainly got that right. Have a lovely time in London x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and the title of your post. Arctic Monkeys FTW

    Aida
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your dress !!
    im definitelly going to be wearing more dresses in spring and summer, i just love them !
    xx
    please check out my blog and follow if you like ?
    http://petalsandbowsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally get what you mean, my family really don't understand that dresses are soooo comfy.

    www.caledoniandreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh super gorgeous dress! And really lovely blog btw! :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is gorgeous! I love the collar. Thanks for the wonderful comment, new post up!
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice legs missy! i love the cut peter pan collar :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)