100g caster sugar
100g self-raising flour
1. Beat together the marg and the sugar.
2. Then beat in one egg at a time, adding a little flour with each egg.
3. Fold in the remaining flour.
That is the basic recipe. However then i added a bit of vanilla essence, because the colouring can sometimes alter the flavour. Then to get halloween themed buns..
4. Split the mixture into two bowls and added different food colouring to each.
5. Spoon the mixtures into the bun cases, adding the different colours in random ways.
6. Place in an oven at 180 degrees for about 15 mins.
To decorate i sprinkled a pinch of icing sugar over any of the top bits which were showing black, this gave them an eerie look! And on the mainly orange tops i iced on some halloween shapes. Here is the final product: