#FEBPHOTOADAY

Monday 30 January 2012


Saw this over at Miss Indie who has done the photo a day in january too and thought it looked like a great idea. I dont really take my camera around with me enough so this will be a great little project. I also cant wait to try and interpret what pictures you can take for each of the different days. I am then hoping to post them up each weekend to show you how ive done, this is when i really wish i had an iphone with instagram on! Anyone else going to have a go at this??

x

4 comments :

  1. This is a great idea, I did jan photo a day, any excuse to do another!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is such a good idea! I might have to do it :) x

    p.s. SO jealous of the Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this on so many bogs, and I am thinking of doing this the next month :) it is such a lovely and inspiring idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)