1) Figs and Rouge balm (peppermint and tea tree) - i got this in the bloggers boutique goody bag a couple of months ago and it has nearly run out. It smells really nice and has a good consistency, feels very moisturising on my lips. The only downside is the tin is quite difficult to open and its only a small tin.
2) Flexitol cuticle and nail cream - i started using this because i often get skin peeling around my nails and its made a real difference. It has a slightly odd smell but is a nice thick cream which sinks into the skin and helps to heal around the nail.
3) Daisy by Marc Jacobs - this has been my go to perfume for a few years now. This is my second bottle and i use it all year round. Its such a lovely fragrance, i wish it lasted a bit longer during the day though.
4) Simple hydrating light moisturiser - this is my daily moisturiser now and i like how light the cream in and how easily it sinks in. Especially in comparison to the Nivea moisturiser i bought recently. The only advantage of the nivea one is that it contains spf 15.
5) Hand Food by Soap and Glory - this bottle has nearly run out! But i think i will be buying another one. It has such an amazing smell and i find it sinks into my hands really quickly.
Hope you like this kind of post :) have you tried any of these products? What are your go-tos?