Nail art

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Thought i would share with you some of my latest nail art attempts. I tend to go through patches of inspiration and do several designs at once. I did post a while ago about these so some of them you may have seen before. I do them all on nail art wheels that i got from ebay for about £2, and use my collection of polishes and some nail art tools.

L-R: candy stripes, 'tribal' pattern, butterfly nail (inspired by Erin who always shows amazing nail designs), two halloween designs, mini cats (inspired by Camilla

 L-R: my attempt at the infamous leopard print, stripes in black (not keen on the colours in this but like the idea), polka dots, union jack for the olympics, dangling spider (this wasnt a great attempt either)


The final picture has my other nail wheel in which i have photographed before. I find painting my nails pretty therapeutic and love trying out new designs. Might do a couple of tutorials if anyone wants to know how some of these are done.
Cant wait to do some full sets of nails for halloween, been taking so much inspiration from blogs, tumblr and twitter so have lots of ideas ready!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)