Stacking rings

Saturday 20 October 2012

This week i was sent these beautiful stacking rings by Delilah Dust. It is a set of 4 silver rings, each one is a different thickness and has a different patterning. They go really well all stacked on one finger or spread across and worn separately.



I have bought a few items from Antonia's store before (they make great presents!) and i have always been impressed. The postage is free and the items always come quickly and are packaged nicely. This is the kind of thing which always makes me want to go back to a store :) I have my eye on some of the newest necklaces with small pendants and the stone necklaces are really eye catching, especially this rainbow druzy necklace
I would check out the shop blog because they are holding a fantastic giveaway at the moment in which you could win a voucher and jewellery from Delilah Dust. Also follow on twitter because there are often some great offers up on there which are hard to resist! 

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)