11/10 - 16/10

Sunday 17 October 2010

It got a bit chilly outside
Chemistry w/ Megan

Hard study in the library

'Chinese Johnny'

Lockers line the walls
Card games in our free time
A bit of fun in biology
Photos at a dinner
Back at mine with the bestie
Old times with the Uncle.

Sorry about the picture overload and the slight absense from blogging. I just havent got round to posting lately and havent had a chance to read any of your lovely blogs! Would be great if you could comment me some of the best posts form this week so i could have a look.

3 comments :

  1. nice pictures you got there . seems like you have a really good life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh playdoh they were the days!
    Jaymie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures! great blog!
    come follow me I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)