Please excuse me

Sunday 24 October 2010

Okay so this is weird.. im not actually here and i typed this several days ago. How clever blogger is being able to schedule posts! I am currently in the Isle of Wight and its more likely to be rainy than sunny but you never know. Thought id do a post with some things about me.

Four things i love:
- My boyfriend
- Cold winter evenings with hot chocolate watching a film
- Christmas with my family
- Buying new clothes



Four things i hate:
- RAIN
- Doing badly in tests and exams
- Losing things (like my phone)
- Bad hair days

Four things always on me:
- Phone
- iPod
- Purse
- Keys



Four things in my room:
- Double bed
- Hanging rail with my clothes on
- Dolls house
- A large old trunk



Four items i love to wear:
- My new topshop peter pan collar dress
- Chunky knits
- Skinny jeans
- Rings

Four things on my desk:
- Project notebook
- Framed photos (me, my sister and brother//my boyfriend and me)
- A stack of magazines
- My laptop



All images are from http://www.weheartit.com/.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)