See you later.

Friday 22 October 2010

Very early tomorrow morning i am going to the Isle of Wight for my half term break with my boyfriend and his family. Ive scheduled a couple of posts for the week ahead and then will post all about it when i get back. Ive never been there before so this should be an experience, not looking forward to the travelling though. Me and cramped cars dont go well together. Im going to nip to the shops for a few magazines and some sweeties to keep me going.
Im fully packed which is a start, although every 2 seconds i remember something else that i need to put in!
Just included a photo of the Isle of Wight from google. Posts without pictures look odd you see.


Oh and its been 11 months today for me and my boyfriend which is quite something! Only one month off a year now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)