Thursday 4 November 2010

This couldnt wait as a pick of the week next tuesday cause i could do with a few opinions now.


This is the Plum Velvet Shift Dress from Miss Selfridge. I saw it when i was browsing in town, and i think i fell slightly in love with it. It is totally not what i would normally buy but something attracted me too it. I would really love a velvet piece in my wardrobe so thats one thing. It has a lace peter pan style collar - bonus. Plus it is a gorgeous deep purple wine colour, it is actually more purply irl. Its £45 and i would definately buy it if i had enough money (which i dont) but im thinking that maybe its justifyable if i have it as my xmas party dress? Then maybe i could get my mum to put in a bit for it :) but first what do people actually think of it?

2 comments :

  1. that dress is beautiful!! i am in love with it too! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous dress
    http://blowalittlekiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)