Dear world, I am not awkward, Sincerely Turtle.

Wednesday 8 December 2010


This blouse is wonderful. I really do like blouses but only own one. What caught my eye first was the colour, i love good blues and reds this season rather than just black and white like i usually wear. Secondly was the full outfit. I could see myself wearing some green trousers with this blouse and, naturally, if i buy the blouse ill need to buy the shoes too. I love chunky, built up shows at the moment and would love some more heels since i only own one pair. Shocking right! So anyway - thats my pick for this week - click here to see it on the Asos website. 

3 comments :

  1. i'm becoming rather obsessed by blouses recently - the colour and frill on the front of this one are so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)