I love your bones

Monday 24 January 2011



Top - Republic, Jeans - Topshop, Cardigan - Charity shop
*Excuse my face.

Shocker, an outfit post. Its nothing special but today i had the motivation to get a few photos done and uploaded. My lovely younger brother took them for me. The top was a present for my last birthday from a friend. The jeans were a year anniversary present from my boyfriend. He knew i wanted them but he really did spoil me by buying them! The cardigan is a charity shop find. Im not so keen on the length but i really love the colours, especially with this outfit. Hopefully i can start to get a few more outfit posts in now though. Fingers crossed.

7 comments :

  1. I love your charity shop find!
    Completely wonderful,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these jeans! i've been eyeing them up for ages, cute outfit :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jeans. i really want a pair like that or a khaki pair!! and i love the colours in your jumper !! gorgeous outfit !!

    http://livinginwonderlandx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these jeans! but i don't know what to wear them with though so i don't wear them much!! yours look lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your jeans, makes me want to head over to Zara and get the cheaper pair! Why must you be so amazingly well dressed! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely boufriend you have! theye so cute, those jeans ♥ elle

    elle & the fashion folk

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)