Knitted pleasures

Sunday 23 January 2011

1,2,3,4

Inspiration for this post came from the Guardian Magazine. I read several articles in it over saturday breakfast: photos, q&a, experience, blind date, home and fashion. This was in the home section this week. I have embraced knits in clothes and chunky jumpers are a must at the moment! But there is just something about these knitted interiors which i cant take my eyes off.
Each item is colourful and would really add something to a room, admittedly you couldnt have more than one in a room. All of these (except the cushion) are out of my price range, but a girl can dream right?

3 comments :

  1. I read that article!
    They are really unique, I love the ushion the most!
    amy,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the hanging lampshade one, but £215?!?! Definitely out of my price range too. I'd rather learn to knit and make one myself!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these! i've never seen anything like it before..especially love the yellow seat - looks supeerr comfy too :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)