You only live once

Thursday 6 January 2011


Okay, i am so bogged down right now with revision it is unreal. I think this is the most i have ever revised. I have 3 exams next week and cant wait for them to be over.
Today i had an interview at Dominos ha. Classy, i know. But its money and right now i could really do with some. I find out tomorrow if i have got it but i think the interview went well so fingers crossed.
And finally i just want to say a massive thank you to those who follow and comment on my blog. It quite literally makes my day. Hope the rest of the week is good to everyone.

4 comments :

  1. Good luck with your exams Alice! What have you got?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams and interview! I need a job now; it's ridiculous...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck lovely, hope your exams go well!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)