Im still here

Thursday 28 April 2011

Tumblr_ljlcxibcbw1qaer00o1_400_large


Tumblr_ljyxabk1jp1qiwrf2o1_500_large
197450_10150133653862473_142231772472_6828631_8379144_n_large
Photos: weheartit

Feels like i havent posted in ages, April has been a pretty bad month for posting to be honest. I have exams starting soon and going on for about a month so having to revise for them is taking up quite a bit of my time. I also spent the weekend away for Easter with all my family. We had the perfect weather and spent the whole weekend in the garden! We ate enough for a week in just those two days!
Recently i have been saving up quite alot of money that i earned since i got my job and what i really need is a good shopping trip. I want to find a really cute and colourful summer dress, any ideas? I was thinking maybe this one from topshop? Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday and that the weather stays as gorgeous as it has been.


Oh, and i want the second pair of glasses in the first photo..

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)