I might be wrong, but nothing lasts for ever

Saturday 8 October 2011

Thought i would do this separate from my inspiration/tumblr post. I have had a pretty rubbish week. Things have got between me and my boyfriend these past few weeks and we are both just so busy things havent been working. We broke up on thursday night. The hardest part is that i still care and i am just hoping that he can still be in my life.
All my family and friends have been amazing :)  they are all keeping my head up. I just have to look forwards now, so much more to come!

2 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear about your break up, I hope you feel better soon <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah its so hard bu you will be feeling so much better about everything in a week or so trust me. I love your blog as well!!
    http://daniellebaskerville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)