Monday 28 November 2011


Not posted for a whole week cause ive been pretty busy! I have been doing quite a bit of driving and am really enjoying it, all good practice for when i take my test as well. Also worked loads, which can be a complete pain, but gets me lots of extra money which is really helping at the moment. Especially in this run up to chirstmas. (Getting rather excited about christmas already!) Got a few pressies sorted but still waiting to do a secret santa at college so i know who i am buying for. I put my fairy lights up in my room last week which look really lovely on these dark afternoons.
The mittens in my picture are from my latest asos order, along with a few other bits and pieces that i will show you. The boots i ordered from urban outfitters came too but they are too small :( need to get into a store so i can get them in the next size up. I have also been completely suckered in by urban outfitters's xmas gift guides, someone stop me before i buy things i dont need!

x

3 comments :

  1. I love the mittens!
    There's so many gorgeous things in the UO catalogue, so tempting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw love these photos! I love the collar detail you've got going on
    and the mittens i want!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the collar and good luck with the driving. It took me many attempts to pass but was worth it in the end! Think I might treat myself to something from Urban this week, they have some amazing stuff at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)