S/S dresses

Friday 17 February 2012

 

I was looking through asos a few days ago and bookmarked some lovely spring/summer dresses. I dont have enough of dresses like these in my wardrobe so will probably buy something like this soon. Definitely shop around a bit first though because i have seen some posts on other blogs about some nice items in places like boohoo and topshop. 
I think my favourite is the blue one, blue is definitely a colour that suits me and its veering towards the pastel shades i am looking forward too this season. The second dress has a really cool back on it which make me want it just to try it on! What dresses have caught your eye? 

x

3 comments :

  1. These dresses are so pretty! Especially the third one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the dresses are gorgeous; my heart belongs to the colour and style of the first <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that blue dress is so pretty, I've deffinately gota stock up on some pretty frocks like these for the summer! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)