Two tone

Monday 19 March 2012


I have seen lots of nail art on peoples blogs that i have been loving at the moment! This is my go at block colour nails. I have used Models Own 'Fuzzy Peach' and Rimmels 'Grey Matter'. They arent particularly neat, should probably have waited a bit longer and let the paint completely dry before peeling away the tape. Would have made for a neater line.

In other news Lily Rose Shop is up online! Me and my sister have made a few pieces that we have put up on big cartel, just to see if there is any interest. Hopefully we will have a few different products coming soon. Especially in easter when there is a bit more time to get things done. I will have my two big deadlines out the way by then as well.

Oh and I bought tickets too Bloggers Boutique last week; run my Shore, Shope and Amy. I am really looking forward to it! Anyone else going along? Dont forget that tomorrow is the last way to enter my giveaway.

x

16 comments :

  1. Love these! Such lovely colours together, I really need a grey, think it's the only colour I don't own. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing nails, love the two tone effect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nails

    Thanks for your comment and i'm now following you

    xo

    http://nomambojambo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look awesome! Way better than what I could have accomplished! haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness hun. You've done a fabulous job on these nails ^_^

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is brilliant! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Wish I could attend the Blogger's Boutique!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. i´m gonna copy your idea, it´s brilliant! love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reeeally pretty! Love the colour combo!
    I'm going to Bloggers Boutique, soo excited! This'll be my first bloggers event :)

    I've got a lil giveaway on my blog HERE have a look, if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colours go great together, I love the look of the two tone nails :)

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for following me, now following you! :)

    Great blog, lovely pictures!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool nails,hope you comment back xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank-you for the comment my lovely, these are amazing! I wish I had the patience.

    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  14. your nails look lovely! just found your blog -following now!

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)