Aztec and pink

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Just a quick post that i have scheduled because i am (supposedly) revising hard at the moment. My next exam is chemistry on tomorrow, which should be the easiest of the lot i have. These nails are done using a Filthy Gorgeous polish that i got in the goody bag from bloggers boutique. Its called 'Rosey Posey' and since they are now selling through Debenhams i think i might have to buy a few more colours.


I have been wanting to try out an aztec print for ages now! But to be honest i thought that i wouldnt be able to do it. But i have, and i am actually quite impressed with how its turned out. I used the models own nail art pen to do it.
Hope everyone is doing okay if they have exams. And hello to any new readers! Its lovely to know that people read my rambles, i never thought so many people would, so thank you :)

x

19 comments :

  1. This looks so cute, I need to get some nail art pens! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this colour, your aztec design looks great too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail art is so fun :) You did a great job.

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks cute, I love how it's only on one nail so it's not so 'in your face' :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww I love the aztec nail, also kudos on the exam revision procrastination!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo love that! i can barely paint my nails one color (it looks like a first grader went to town), but if i had any sort of skillz, i'd definitely try that. it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks great! And lol at the comment above, hope you're exam went well

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your exam and love the nail art!
    Just started following you and look forward to your future posts :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute :) just followed you!

    Hannah x
    http://hannahlouisef.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice! :) i'll follow you, mind to follow back? *

    petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get myself a nail art pen. Though I think I'd be poop at it lol :) LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are easier than you think, give it a go :) x

      Delete
  12. Great nails I think it looks so effective on just one nail!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous nails, I love the pink colour so fun for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look really good! I love that pattern xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)