Pumpkin carving

Sunday 28 October 2012

Okay so it isnt halloween just yet i know.. But i bought this pumpkin in sainsburys this weekend and just couldnt wait to carve it! Its something i have done every year with my family. We all design a pumpkin, draw it on and them carve it out. We then put them on out doorsteps with little tea lights inside.
Went for the standard scary face this year. So here are some pictures to illustrate:

 The design

 And the tops off!

 In progress..

 It all got a bit messy.

 The finished product



I have a couple of halloween nights out coming up this week so need to get some costumes sorted. I do love this time of year! Anyone else carve pumpkins?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)