Neon jumper and black vans

Wednesday 23 January 2013


Top - Primark, Earrings - Ever Ours

All underwear - Topshop

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Boots, 'Green Room' nail varnish - Topshop


Both jumpers - Topshop, Vans - Office

I let myself have a little retail therapy last week after my exams finished and these were the bits i picked up. I originally went into topshop to buy the black full length jumper, but came out with two cropped jumpers, oops. Usually i'm not a fan of cropped items and dont think they suit me that well but i loved the thought of styling these with long blouses, pretty dresses and high waisted jeans. The nail polish was an impulse buy (i cant seem to come home from shopping without at least one nail polish!). Unfortunately its quite similar to AA Pacific Beach which i already have.
Vans our some of my favourite shoes to wear and i have worn my other white/black pair so much they have holes all over so i treated myself to a new pair because i know i will get plenty of wear out of them.
I have been watching a lot more youtube videos lately and, although i am not a big wearer of make up, i really enjoy watching Tanya Burrs make over videos and it has inspired me to try a few things out. It also means i have a huge wishlist of items i want to buy! The Rimmel Stay Matte powder is something she uses in nearly every look so i thought i would see what it was like.
The earrings are from an online order from Ever Ours who have the most amazing sale on the last of their stock. I also bought a blouse from them and will have that up in an outfit post soon. When i opened my order up there was also a little surprise in the form of a little mouse ring which i absolutely love!

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)