It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Monday 16 December 2013

University got the better of me again. Since I last posted I have watched Catching Fire, been to Manchester's christmas markets, seen the Fratellis live, spent a weekend at home, had a number of christmas meals and socials, been to a christmas ball and a panto and finally come home for christmas! I wish I could say coming home for christmas means a lovely holiday off university and away from work unfortunately it's not. I have 4 exams in January and the revision has already begun!
Over the next month though I am really hoping to write some posts about the things I have been doing each week. I love reading back about those things myself in the future, but it also makes me happy that I can share my experiences with others.
But to start with here are a couple of quick festive snaps. I cannot wait for christmas!!

Models Own - Pukka Purple with a top coat of Ibiza Mix 

Santas grotto in the Arndale! 

Elfie selfie! (credit to my mum for that one) 

Our house christmas dinner - very proud we managed to cook this!

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)