Yearly Book Round-up

Thursday 2 January 2014


As I wrote about in my blogger book swap post I love reading, but often find that I don't have time to just relax with a book because I am so busy doing other things. So this year, after setting myself a reading challenge on Goodreads, I decided I was going to read at least 20 books.
I am the kind of person that, once I start a book, I will read the whole thing in a couple of days. I just cannot put a good book down! I also race through series because I need to know what is going to happen next! 

I am not going to review them individually, ain't nobody got time for that! But the ones I enjoyed most have probably got to be those by John Green. The Fault In Our Stars was my favourite of the ones I have read and I can't wait for it to be released in the cinemas next year. I hope it lives up to the standard of the book!

I got several books for Christmas including 1984 by George Orwell and Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami which I can't wait to read. Do check out Goodreads though to follow what I am reading and find great new books.

x

5 comments :

  1. I really need to finish the Unwind series, the first book was so good!

    Hayley

    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read some books by Haruki Murakami! Would love to hear what you think of Kafka on the Shore <3


    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Defintiely! The other two are fantastic and I couldn't put them down x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try get a little review up of it once I have read it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte Lucy Philpotts13 January 2014 at 14:11

    I love The Fault in Our Stars such a beautiful book! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)