The costume is my cover

Tuesday 16 November 2010


Okay, so i know its meant to be a pick of the week. But im still deciding. I need more time.
This evening has been taking up by the production of my fancy dress outfit for charity day at college on Thursday. I am being an Oxo Cube. This is completely impractical but i only have two lessons on Thursday so i reckon i'll be ok. I have had to saw up a very large box to an appropriate cube size, then but out a head hole and two are holes and finally cover it in tin foil! I am leaving the red oxo sign to do till tommorrow. Hopefully this will all be worth it although im not sure i want to stand out this much on charity day tbh.
Image from http://www.weheartit.com/.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)