ticktock ticktock

Thursday 25 November 2010

Is there anything more frustrating than not having enough time? This past week i have been really busy. And right now i should really get on with some work, but i cant see that happening. In the past week i have: started swimming, seen Harry Potter (more on this later), done volunteering, been to a vintage fair, been out for a meal and had 2 birthdays! That is a lot to fit in since just last friday! Oh and yeah, me and my boyfriend have been together for a year last monday :) I will get an outfit post done asap.
Harry Potter on monday was awsome. I couldnt really remember the book if im honest so i thought the film was great. Some bits were probably missed out but i cant blame them, its a bloody long book! The way each scene was done was pretty inspiring and i wish i could do something as creative as that. I have started to re-read the seventh book so i know how the seond half goes. I am on page 135 and only started today, probably another reason why im not getting my work done.

4370652686_2f053efc59_b_large

Image is from www.weheartit.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)