He is my whole world

Sunday 13 March 2011


 Pretty picture from weheartit, means nothing but looks nice.

This weekend has been all about the little things. I have done a bit of work, sorted my finances, written a letter to the GP, tidied cupboards and draws and played with my cat.
I will be applying to unis in about 6 months and that is pretty scary! Well it seems it at the moment. I am having to do a lot of preparation seeing as i want to study medicine. I have been on day courses, done voluntary work, secured placements in hospitals and still looking to do more. Right now things are going okay but i can tell it will all get pretty stressful. Little overview of my life for you there.
Whilst sorting my money i have come to the conclusion that after my Leeds Fest ticket has been bought i am going to blow the rest on a s/s wardrobe, and sell some of the clothes i have. A big clear out is long overdue.

2 comments :

  1. I need a big clothes clearout too, I just keep putting it off! You're so well prepared about uni, I was pretty clueless at the time! Best of luck for getting even more experience :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a love of gorgeous tea cups! That one is smashing, no pun intended!
    Good luck with the uni applications, medicine is a long slog but its great that you are going into it with your eyes focused.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)