Its always better when we're together

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Dress - Portobello market, Coat - topshop, Boots - Office, Necklaces - Assorted.

The weather hasnt been as good recently as it was last week but i decided to get an outfit post done outside. Thanks again to my lovely brother who takes the photos for me. I hate how awkward i tend to look in them though! In the first picture is my cat, Zebedee, all black and totally adorable. I wore this to college today and quite like this outfit, really started wearing more skirts and dresses (developing an aversion to trousers). I also did my nails using Gem's Tuesday tips. I used the pin in the rubber of a pencil style, and although my left nails are noticeably neater they turned out pretty well. I have a base coat of Barry M mushroom and No7 turquoise on top for the dots. This weekend i am looking forward to seeing my boyfreind and going to watch Hamlet performed by the amateur theatre group in town, I also get to see my best friend who i havent seen in a while.

6 comments :

  1. your nails look really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you nails and totally get what you mean by wearing skirts more often :)
    Have fun at hamlet:)
    XxTrayxX
    Strunglights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look fab and I am SO jealous of that dress!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nails and your entire look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish my brothers were nice enough to take outfit photos for me hahah, you look lovely. I love the dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute necklaces! they are so adorable!
    and cute polka dot nails! love them!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)