Living for the weekend

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tumblr_lisvbo9kzf1qafc06o1_500_large

Ooops, 7 days since i last posted. Just a little update because right now i am just trying to hang in there until my Easter break from college. I am completely exhausted after all the walking i did at the weekend, and also quite sunburnt. I have quite a bit of work to be done before this friday which is a shame because the weather outside has been beautiful. Hi to my new readers and thanks for everyone else sticking by me. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend out in the sun!


1 comment :

  1. i love these images and your blog. Your style and vibe are great. really edgy.
    check mine out and follow me back if you like it! Appreciate the support.

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)