Background image from tumblr
I cant really believe we are half way through the year already! So far its been pretty crazy because i have sat two lots of exams, completely finished college and generally had a lot going on. But this month is going to be a great one. Things i have got planned:
- Its my best friends birthday so i am making a huge batch of cookies and celebrating with her before going to town.
- Going to see 'The Amazing Spider-man' as a work trip. It has become a bit of a regular thing now has films and nandos. Im not complaining!
- My friend and i who help out at a local brownie group have organised a big Alice in Wonderland themed party for them, because we only have a few nights left before we leave. I am really excited but still have lots to get done.
- It is the annual gala at the cricket club i am involved in and its a really huge day. Hoping for some sunshine.
- One of my friends is having a big bbq get-together all day and then a house party all night which i am really looking forward too.
- Oh, and i turn 18 this month! It feels like its taken an age to come round. I am having a birthday meal with loads of my family at my favourite restaurant.
- But i have my actual birthday out in PORTUGAL where my family, my boyfriend and my sisters boyfriend are spending two weeks.
This month will literally be amazing and i cant wait for some of the things to come round. What does everyone else have planned for July?