This is where the new chapter begins

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Been a bit absent from the blog this last week, although i have been reading everyones posts still. I got my results last thursday morning and i got the grades i needed! So i am going to study medicine at manchester uni in september. I am really excited because since then i have also found out my accommodation and have been chatting some people who will be on my corridor. My official move date is the 13th which isnt that far away! So i have lots to get sorted before then, including going through all my clothes so there may end up with a lot on ebay. Hope everyone else who got results got what they wanted.

Got a few shots of an outfit i wore last week.



Maxi dress - h&m, top - topshop, converse - office

Frizzy hair day. It actually got too warm to wear a top over the dress later that day, but i like how it looks. Had a lovely weekend with my family and my auntie and uncle who came over from america :) we took a visit to the yorkshire sculpture park and had some lovely sunny weather to wander round the grounds in. Wish i had taken some pictures actually, my mum has a few.
Hope everyone is enjoying the last of the summer holidays.

x

8 comments :

  1. the skirt and the converse's go really well, i love the outfit!

    would love a follow
    thank you
    meganbratt.blogspot.co.uk

    Megan ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress and well done about uni! I'm moving to uni on the 15th, it's all so soon, eep! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to embark on my second year at Man Met and the city is AMAZING! you'll have such an amazing time! well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the maxi skirt, and big congrats on getting the grades to study medicine! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on getting into Manchester! One of my friends went there and after graduating, moved there permanently because he loved it so much. I'm actually so jealous that it's that time of year when everyone is off to uni - I'm dying to rewind and go back to my student days!

    I really like the outfit, especially how well the white Converse goes with it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congratulations on your results Alice, I really hope you enjoy Uni! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I'd love to study medicine, congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is lovely, i love that skirt, you look so tall. man everyone talking about uni is getting me so excited. except, i'm doing an extra year at college boo. congrats though, medecine is pretty cool to be studying! i'm thinking about studying in manchester i loved it when i went on a trip with college haha. woop woop yorkshire.

    sophieal.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)