Topshop sale picks

Monday 15 October 2012

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Got an email about the topshop sale this morning and i know how fast things can sell out so i got my order in early! The first top is the kind of thing i wear really often, and i love the elbow pads on this so this was added straight to my basket. And it was a bargain at £10. This drop waist dress will look great layered up for winter, im thinking with thick grey tights, a cardigan and a big parka coat. Both 3 and 4 go quite well together i think and this tee will be a staple in my wardrobe. At £40 i would never pay full price, but £20 is more reasonable. The dress is a bit different and i have been looking at getting some slightly smarter clothes since i will need to wear them during my placements at hospital. Not sure if this is a little too posh though.
What are your picks from the sale?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)