Pinterest inspiration

Sunday 9 December 2012

I only started using pinterest in the last month or so but i absolutely love it! It has given me so many ideas of things that i want to try, but also just a great place to gather lots of inspiration and pretty pictures. I thought i would share with you a few of my top picks :)

These would be the perfect thing to bake over christmas, cant wait to have a go when i get home! 

Think this is my favourite idea! Going to have a go at making this before new year and start it in 2013. Any good ideas of places to get a big date stamp?

This is such a simple idea and i had a go as soon as i saw it - great and cheap way to brighten up your keys.

Ok, so it might not be relevant now, but its such a cute idea! Along with this there are so many other alternatives to having a standard wedding guest book which i love.

Let me know if you have pinterest because i would love to follow more people :)

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)