Demi Couture

Saturday 13 November 2010

This is prompted by an email from Topshop, admittedly it was a while ago now. They were advertising a brand they sell called Demi Couture.


I had a browse on the website and they have some lovely things. The colour palette is perfect for this a/w and the range of textures they have i just want! This Crystal Velvet Tunic Dress is slightly overpriced but its velvet so i let it off. I currently love velvet as it adds a great change to most of the things i have in my wardrobe. A quick selection of my other favourites were 1, 2, 3, 4.

1 comment :

  1. I'm loving velvet too! Which necklace were you interested in lovely? If you give me an email I'm sure we can work out an alternative for u. I'd love to c a pic of u wearing one of them on ur blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)