100

Saturday 26 February 2011

This is my 100th post on this blog.

During my trip to London we visited Portobello Market, Covent Gardens, Oxford Street, V&A, National Science museum and Holland Park. We stayed with some good friends down there who own the most gorgeous house in Hammersmith. The weather was pretty good if a little on the rainy side but i had a great time nonetheless. In the pictures in my last post the girl is called Harriet, shes 4 and is so cute! I chased her round Holland Park and we counted to 82 after playing on the swings.
I have so many new purchases to show you guys, really wish i had more time. Just realised that i have a ton of work to do for monday when i go back to college, and i barely have time tomorrow since i am spending the afternoon at my granny's with my boyfriend and my family. Although i cant wait cause she makes the best puddings- nomnomnom. Hope everyone has had a good half term :-)


7 comments :

  1. Congrats on reaching 100 posts sweetie :)
    And good luck with all your college work, I have so much uni work to do, it's craaazy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations for reaching 100 posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a busy trip! love the dress/top your wearing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooo congrats on ur 100 blog post !

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you had an amazing trip! and wooo 100 post yay. Can't wait to see your purchases, and i feel your pain about work :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 100th post!
    Love the top you're wearing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your floral top it's gorrrrge!! Your trip sounded amazing, so jealous! Also congrats on your 100th post dear x

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)