Summer lust

Thursday 21 June 2012



Okay so this outfit might have been more appropriate for the past few days (typical english weather pouring down all today!) Lately all i have been buying and wishlisting are summer clothes, wishing the time away till i go to portugal with my boyfriend and the family. Ive got a post to come in a few days on maxi dresses which are my new clothing crush. I would really love to own the outfit though. The espadrille wedges are very summery and would look good dressed up or down. The strap would be needed to hold my foot in the shoe. These shorts (sold out in my size on the website, wahhh) are pretty cool. Will have to hunt them down in a store. They look fairly short but i think you can get away with that when its really hot. Love the tribal print stitched into the pockets. Then keeping it simple with a white scalloped edge shirt.
This backpack is from Lazy Oaf. Ever since i bought a backpack in september im not sure i can use another type of bag to carry my things around in to places like college. I returned the one shown in my video. Backpacks are just so much more comfortable! And i checked with Lazy Oaf, this one is big enough to hold my macbook which i s what i need because the one i have at the moment is too small.

Wow. All that actually came out pretty long! I only have two exams left now, got my maths one out the way today. Not looking forward to a 25 mark biology essay tomorrow though. Whos idea was it to ever put an essay in a biology exam?! Well i had best go revise.

10 comments :

  1. I love those wedges and the subtle aztec detailing on the shorts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such classic pieces you have selected here! Slowly falling in love with them all. Particularly that white shirt. You can't go wrong with a statement piece like that in your wardrobe. Lovely blog too btw!

    Gemma x

    Lovely post! Audrey was the most elegant and gorgeous woman in the world. Ever. Cute selection of outfit inspiration, I'd do anything to covet her style as graceful as she does! She totally owned the ballet pumps look. Lovely blog too!

    Gemma x

    https://www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shorts are amazing! nice collection <3

    http://londonandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like backpacks too. I switched our diaper bag to a backpack because it's so much more comfortable.

    Cheap Makeup Reviews
    Beauty Fashion Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would be such a cool outfit, why has the good weather got to go?!
    and good luck with your exam! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shorts! The aztec detail is so cute :) Good luck with your exams - I finished mine this week and it's such a relief to have the whole summer ahead!

    Love Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shorts and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the wedges, the colour is awesome!
    have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the backpack. I have been searching for something similar for such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shorts are amazing! I'm heading to h&m before I go on holiday!

    Good luck with your exams : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)