Wishlist #2

Wednesday 29 August 2012


This is my second wishlist. Thought i would include some items that werent clothes as well. A lot of the time my go to shoes are vans and converse, and i love the colour of these so might buy them for autumn. The jumper i saw on Astrid's blog a while ago and i loved how she style it. Its had me lusting after it ever since, and its actually quite a bargain! As i quickly mentioned in my last post i am looking into maybe buying a camera. I have always used my mums for outfit photos and other pictures on my blog, but i will be starting university soon and cant take it with me. I only have a small compact digital which isnt great quality. But i dont know much about cameras and want to try and get a good camera on a budget. Any help would be great!

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to know what people think of my posts and will try and check out your blog and reply. So thank you for the comments! :)